Helping you Market your property
like a Pro !
TOOLS for FSBO - FREE advice from a professional Property Marketing Consultant
We have reviewed hundreds of marketing materials created and implemented by For
Sale By Owner ( FSBO ) parties, and we did the following evaluation:
- Minimal exposure !
- Single media use ( Craigslist only )
- Simple description with small, hard to read text
- No or very few, low quality photos
- No town description
- No Open House / Buyer Tour information
- No comparison with similar properties
- No exposure to a huge number of qualified buyers, who are searching through professional, superior databases
- No offering of legal real estate forms
- No offering of appointment scheduling services
- No specific compensation offers to more than 30,000 Realtors/buyers’ agents (most qualified buyers today work with buyer’s brokers, and have binding agreements with those brokers. This means, that all these buyers have to purchase properties with their buyer agent’s help, and, if the agent is not compensated by the sellers, than the buyer is liable for the broker’s fee - usually 2.5% - 3% of the sales price, which, most buyers are quiet reluctant to pay. This means, that your property may most probably be "detoured” by most brokers and their clients.
Here is how we can help !
1. List your property in the local MLS ( Multiple Listing Service ) for a very low, one time fee of $350 dollars for One Full Year !!!. This is less than we spend on one property ad in a newspaper only one time ! If, for some reason your property does not sell, and you decide to hire our firm, "BrokerKing Realty” to exclusivelyrepresent you, after we complete the sale we will Credit you100% of the $350 dollars you have paid for Entry Only listing.
How does it work ? - You theowner fill out the supplied forms so that our licensed Broker can type your information into the MLS's database. You will not begranted direct computer access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) yourself. We will do that for you !
We can also refer you to one of the best brokers in your area, and, after you sell or buy a property with that broker, you can still get your refund, less expenses for optional services.
2. Advertise your property for sale in more than a dozen well known sites, such as:
Boston.com, Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Distinctive Homes,
Boston Courant, The New York Times Real Estate, Homes.com,
Cyber Homes, Google Base, BrokerKing.com, Trulia and many more, including most major real estate companies’ websites. We reserve the right to change the sites we advertise in.
3. Give you an access to MLS search database through our website - www.BrokerKing.com
4. Add Open Houses
5. Send you the legal documents necessary for transaction
6. Cancel your listing on the MLS anytime
7. Change information or commission rate anytime
8. Help you purchase your next property with substantial savings, & help you with your Closing costs
9. Provide printable electronic copies of Guest Registers
10. Send licensed mortgage brokers to qualify visitors during your Open Houses
Provide access to/connect with the following fee based professional services:
1. Showcase Listings which include up to 25 extra photos in Realtor.com
2. Lockbox delivery to you within 24-48 business hours
3. Photo / video shoot of your property
4. Colorful, professional direct mail postcards
5. Centralized showing service with reporting
6. For Sale, For Rent and Open House sign delivery
7. Eye catching HTML ads in Craigslist
8. Domain name with your address
9. Comparative Market Analysis
10. Placement in Commercial listing sites
11. Home Appraisal
12. Home Inspection
13. Radon Inspection
14. Termite Inspection
15. Lead Paint Inspection
16. Legal Services
19. Home Staging
20. General Contractors
24. Handy Men
For an additional 1% ( one percent ) service fee we will:
a) Help you fill out paperwork
b) Manage transaction
c) Assist with counter-offers
Visit www.BrokerKing.com to view our client testimonials
Please contact us at BrokerKing@comcast.net, or call 617-407-9300
We are not Multiple Listing Service itself but instead a service provider that helps list your home in the MLS.
All commissions are negotiable by law.
Properties with three or more units will be marketed for $50 dollars additional per unit, if you need to advertise each unit separately - please call for a customized estimate
You may also list the same For
Sale property as For Rent, for only $99 dollars additional
The listing charge is per property